Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Feel the need to.........

  1. #1
    Inactive Member -=Wizard=-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2001
    Posts
    1,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Vent? Let off some steam?

    Well do it here!

    Let us all know what has ya wound tight right now.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wanna vent about people who always got something to vent about....Just get over it already wouldya... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wanna vent about heidi..shes just so..perky.. and so..full of herself..lord help me..i think i love her.. [img]eek.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ~Heaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Could I get a cold air vent?? This damn heat wave is killen me [img]frown.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    *gives Heaven a fan*

  6. #6
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *spits my drink out*....I'm not full of myself...I just think people who vent all the time....Need to find something worth venting about.....*walks out wondering if I should be insulted* [img]confused.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought it was a compliment.. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ohh...Well lets vent about people that cant take a compliment...shall we? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Haha..how about venting about men that say they have big peckers..but dont.. [img]eek.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member -=Wizard=-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2001
    Posts
    1,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Who's bragging?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •